This is LITERALLY where you wouldn’t touch your computer until it was time to write and post your first blog entry. We would LITERALLY create all your accounts, populate them with domains, install WordPress and configure everything.
When we’re done you will have a WordPress site in your own domain on a shared server, padlocked and privatized with 3,500 backlinks, full social media presence from Instagram to Youtube with Facebook and Twitter in between, online storage for your automatic backups, email accounts with your name and domain, automatically backing up to the cloud and fast as a jack rabbit with SEO and cache software installed.
There is ONE thing we will never, ever do and that is: Configure a WordPress Theme. We will install it. And make sure it works. But ‘design work’ isn’t our bag. If we HAD to ‘dress up’ a theme, we’d charge a thousand dollars. Fortunately, the theme designer will often help you with configuration, especially if you get your Theme from “Envato”
The 6pm.net Turn Key Done For You Service is $500 charged via any of: Venmo, CashApp, Zelle, Paypal, other.
$500 complete items 1-26 below, with good hosting for 1 year
$650 complete items 1-26 below, with very good hosting for 1 year
$800 complete items 1-26 below, with unnecessarily–top-notch-ridiculous business class hosting for 1 year
$1,000 complete, with top-notch-ridiculous business class hosting for 1 year PLUS ADA, GDPR compliance, Monster Insights and integrated Google Analytics, which is a total pain in the neck and I’d be happy not to have to do it.
6pm.net will literally:
- Create a new 6pm.net account
- Register one domain on your behalf from within your account
- Privatize your domain to protect your identity from the public
- Secure one of three hosting accounts with cPanel (Great, Even Better, or Amazing)
- Set up an SMTP Hosted Email within your 6pm.net hosting account
- Create a consolidated, password-protected site headquarters, password and private links page (Very Important)
- Install WordPress on your domain in your hosting account
- Configure and clean up WordPress for the first time
- Install Classic Editor and disable Gutenberg
- Make your WordPress installation postable by email
- Install and configure WordPress backup software
- Create a Dropbox account to send backup files to
- Install and configure cache software
- Install and configure image compression software
- We will install a theme, and we’re fond of Pixify.
- Set up a Gmail account on your behalf
- Set up an email ‘forward’ to allow any of: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com (nice and short!)
- Procure and set up Youtube account for you
- Procure and set up Twitter account for you
- Procure and set up Instagram account for you
- Procure and set up Facebook account for you
- Procure and set up Linked In account for you
- Create Facebook / Site / Youtube header image from business card
- Create a site benchmark and testing site page
- GIF Image making software and “how to” creation tutorial. Trust us, you can DO this if you have a smart phone.
- Create 2,000 Back Links to your site
ADA Compliance installation $50
GDPR Compliance installation $50
Create 1,500 high-quality, parsed backlinks $50
Install Monster Insights and configure with Google Analytics $50