The following are reserved for new registrants of domains AND hosting with 6pm.net
This is the “Easier” Website creation avenue and costs $300 and covers everything below:
What we’re talking about here is the “easier” (not Easiest) service where you simply open a 6pm.net account, and register one or more domains. Then when you have your domains registered, and your hosting account secured (cPanel based) and a payment method in your 6pm.net account, we will come in and:
- Privatize your domain to protect your identity from the public (cost charged to your 6pm.net account payment method)
- Set up an SMTP Hosted Email within your cPanel enabled 6pm.net hosting account
- Create a consolidated, password-protected site headquarters, password and private links page (Very Important)
- Install WordPress on your domain in your hosting account
- Configure and clean up WordPress for the first time
- Install Classic Editor and disable Gutenberg
- Make your WordPress installation postable by email
- Install and configure WordPress backup software
- Create a Dropbox account to send backup files to
- Install and configure cache software
- Install and configure image compression software
- We will install a theme, and we’re very fond of Pixify.
- Set up a Gmail account on your behalf*
- Set up an email ‘forward’ to allow any of: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com (nice and short!)
- Procure and set up Youtube account for you*
- Procure and set up Twitter account for you*
- Procure and set up Instagram account for you*
- Procure and set up Facebook account for you*
- Procure and set up Linked In account for you*
- Create Facebook / Site / Youtube header image from business card
- Create a site benchmark and testing site page
- GIF Image making software and “how to” creation tutorial. Trust us, you can DO this if you have a smart phone.
- Create 2,000 Back Links to your site
*Requires a new email account be created. No big deal.
You will need to provide us with your 6pm.net account logins. After we’re done you can change your password. We won’t need to get in again.